Students born after July 1, 2004 are considered Youth Learners.
This page is for graduated or non-graduated youth who do NOT currently attend a high school. This includes recently graduated youth looking to add or upgrade courses.
For families with children interested in full-time online learning, please send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you were a previous student of New Westminster Online Learning, we still require a new registration package for this school year.
Please read the instructions carefully to avoid delay in your registration.
- To register, first check the course list to make sure the course(s) you would like are available and that you meet the prerequisites. If you are not sure which courses you need, please request an advisory on your form. If you have not attended school in Canada, you will be scheduled to write an in-person assessment. Youth who have not graduated will be assigned to our academic advisor to go through a graduation plan.
- Next, download the Youth Registration Form, save it, and fill it in. This form requires parent/guardian signature.
- Include the relevant ID documents as an attachment along with the registration form and any other relevant documents (ie. transcripts). Please do not paste the ID documents in the body of the email. We will accept only clear scans or photos.
- Send your completed registration form and the documents as email attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Registration – your last name, your first name
- Provided the information is complete and the correct documentation is provided, you can expect an email confirmation and login instructions within one week.
Failure to include all of the required information and ID will delay your registration, as you will be asked to resubmit your registration package. Registrations are processed in the order they are received. Please do not send your registration package in more than once.