Students born before July 1, 2003 are considered Adult Learners.
If you were a previous student of New Westminster Online Learning, we still require a new registration package for this school year.
Please read the instructions carefully to avoid delay in your registration.
- To register, first check the course list to make sure the course(s) you would like are available and that you meet the prerequisites. If you are not sure which courses you need, please request an advisory on your form. If you have not attended school in Canada, you will be scheduled to write an in-person assessment.
- Next, download the Adult Registration Form, save it, and fill it in.
- Include your ID documents as an attachment along with the registration form and any other relevant documents (ie. transcripts). Please do not paste the ID documents in the body of the email. We will accept only clear scans or photos. Note – Students who have already registered for the 22/23 school year and are adding courses can skip this step. We will already have updated ID on file.
- Send your completed registration form and the documents as email attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: E-registration – your last name, your first name
- Provided the information is complete and the correct documentation is provided, you can expect an email confirmation and login instructions within one week.
Failure to include all of the required information and ID will delay your registration, as you will be asked to resubmit your registration package. Registrations are processed in the order they are received. Please do not send your registration package in more than once.