Registration - Registration Overview
September through mid July, our online courses have continuous intake, so you may be able to start immediately.
A few things BEFORE you enroll:
- Read the outline of the course(s) in which you are interested and email the teacher with any questions.
- Register ONLY when you are ready to start working on your course.
- Understand that you are expected to finish the first unit in the course within the first 2-3 weeks of enrolling and to complete the course within a 4 to 5 month period of time.
Note: Both our locations AND our courses close in August to allow time for staff holidays. Registration is now closed until September 4th.
If you are planning to enroll in a course in September, you can prepare in advance:
- eRegistration Form: Download this form to your desktop and follow the instructions.
- 3 IDs: There are three mandatory identification documents required to register which will either be attached to your registration email or brought in separately.
We will NOT be responding to registrations sent to us prior to September 4th, so please do not send your forms in earlier than September 4th. Once we begin responding on September 4th, if the information and documentation you have provided are complete, you can expect an email response within 2 school days.
We look forward to working with you to help you achieve your academic goals!