Registration - Registration Overview
Our online courses have continuous intake, so you may be able to start immediately.
A few things BEFORE you enroll:
- Read the course outline of the course(s) you are interested in and email the teacher with any questions.
- Register ONLY when you are ready to start working on your course.
- Understand that the expectation is that you finish the first unit in the course within the first 2-3 weeks of enrolling and complete the course within a 4 to 5 month period of time.
Currently, registration for NEW students is by appointment* and there are mandatory identification documents you MUST bring to your appointment. Please note that arriving to your appointment WITHOUT these documents will delay your start in the course.
Once you are ready, you can register in two easy steps:
- Step 1: Collect all required mandatory identification documents
- Step 2: Call 604-517-6191 to schedule an appointment.
(*All appointments are at our Columbia Square location, except for Monday and Thursday evenings after 4:00 PM which take place in Room 187 at NWSS.)
We look forward to meeting with you and to helping you achieve your academic goals!