Registration - High School Students
High School Students
Are you currently a high school student?
- If you are a student attending high school in our district (New Westminster) you need to first visit your NWSS counselor who has the forms and then bring your completed forms to room 187 at NWSS.
- If you are a B.C. high school student enrolled in a school outside our district (New Westminster), you are still welcome to take our online courses. To register:
- Print and fill-in the Under Age 19 registration form, including parent and counselor permissions.
- Call 604-517-6191 to schedule an appointment.
- Bring your completed form and ONE piece of photo ID (Passport or Driver’s license or High School ID or GO Card ID) to your appointment.