Registration - High School Students
High School Students
Are you currently a high school student?
- If you are a student attending high school in our district (New Westminster) you need to first visit your NWSS counselor who has the forms and then bring your completed forms to room 187 at NWSS.
- If you are a B.C. high school student enrolled in a school outside our district (New Westminster), you are still welcome to take our online courses. Note: our locations AND courses close in August to allow for staff holidays. Because of the limited time for students to get started on their courses before everything closes on August 2, the deadline to send in your completed registration form is Monday, July 15th. To register:
- Check the Course List to make sure the course you would like is available.
- Print and fill-in the Under Age 19 Registration Form, and have your parent or guardian and your counselor complete the relevant sections.
- Ask your counselor for a copy of your MyEd BC Student Information Verification Form.
- Scan and attach both documents in your email to us (VirtualSchoolBC@sd40.bc.ca) and use “eRegistration – YOUR LAST NAME – your school name” in the subject line.
If your documentation is complete, you can expect an email response within 2 school days.