Registration - High School Students
High School Students
(Note: we are NOT accepting registrations until September)
Are you currently a high school student?
- If you are a student attending high school in our district (New Westminster) you need to contact your NWSS counselor.
- If you are a B.C. high school student enrolled in a school outside our district (New Westminster), you are welcome to take our online courses as long as it is a new course for you (you are not dropping the classroom course in your current school). To register:
- Check the Course List to make sure the course you would like is available.
- Print and fill-in the Under Age 19 Registration Form, and have your parent or guardian and your counselor complete the relevant sections.
- Ask your counselor for a copy of your MyEd BC Student Information Verification Form.
- Scan and attach both documents in your email to us (VirtualSchoolBC@sd40.bc.ca) and use “eRegistration – YOUR LAST NAME – your school name” in the subject line.
If your documentation is complete, you can expect an email response within a few “school days”.